Growing Entheogenic Plants
Welcome to the psychoactive greenhouse.
Information about known growing requirements for some of the most common psychoactive and hallucinogenic plants and entheogens, and hints and tips from our own growing experience. Also, more general information on propagating, repotting, grafting, etc.
Psychoactive Plants in Detail
- Anadenanthera colubrina (Cebil, Vilca)
- Argyreia nervosa (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose)
- Catha edulis (Khat, Qat)
- Lophophora williamsii (Peyote)
- Nicotiana species (Tobacco)
- Papaver somniferum (Opium Poppy)
- Piper methysticum (Kava Kava)
- Psychotria viridis (Chacruna)
- Salvia divinorum
- Trichocereus species (San Pedro, Peruvian Torch)