From the Publisher
From the author of The Hydroponic Hot House comes the boldest exploration of psychedelic plants since Terence McKenna’s Food of the God. For the first time, theory and practice are linked in one consciousness-expanding book!
DeKorne is a “psychonaut,” exploring the imaginal realms” through personal experimentation and scholarly research. He guides the reader through the history and lore of psychotropic plants, with advice on how to handle the eerie “Entities” one encounters in “hyperspace.”
A master gardener, DeKorne explains in loving detail how to cultivate many of these plants and how to extract their powerful psychoactive alkaloids. He provides down-to-earth information on dosages, typical reactions, length and intensity of experience, dangerous combinations, traditional and ritual uses, and much more. Plants and combinations covered include:
- Belladonna Alkaloids (flying ointments, datura, brugmansia, devil’s week)
- D-Lysergic Acid Amide (Morning Glories and Sleepy Grass)
- Mescaline (Peyote and San Pedro)
- Ayahuasca (Harmine, Harmaline, MAOIs, DMT, Syrian Rue, Phalaris Grass)
- Smokable DMT from Plants (A new discovery that will revolutionize psychedelia!)
- Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms, including a potent “Mushroom Ayahuasca”)
- Minor Psychedelics (Diviner’s Mint, Coleus, Calamus Root, Heimia, Calea Zachatechichi, Fly Agaric Mushroom, Iboga)
Psychedelic Shamanism is a lucid, captivating introduction to the shamanic hypothesis with all the technical information needed to explore “inner space”.